Friday 10 August 2012

What a die-hard fan of this iPhone tracker has to say

Let me clear one thing at the start; I am a die-hard fan of iPhones and I love every single model that they release in the market. I had a few issues with iPhone for the first time when I saw that my son was glued to his iPhone all day and night and he would give his studies very less time. This thing kept me concerned at most times and I wanted to make sure that my son was not misusing his iPhone. Later I came across an iPhone tracker app StealthGenie that promised to solve all my problems.
How can StealthGenie help you?
StealthGenie is a user-friendly iPhone tracker that provides you access to the entire cell phone data of your child from anywhere in the world. This app runs secretly in the back of your child’s cell phone without disrupting any of its features. All you need to do is register for an account at StealthGenie and you are on your way.




Basic features:
Some of the basic features that StealthGenie offers its users with include:
  • Access to all the pictures, audio and video files in your child’s cell phone.
  • Access to the entire web browsing history of your child.
  • Records of all the SMS messages sent and received by your child on their iPhone.
  • Details of all the contact numbers in your child’s cell phone.
  • The facility to trace the exact location of your child at any time you want to. This feature is known as ‘Geo Tracking’.
  • Access to all the incoming and outgoing call records of your child. This includes the time and duration of each call as well.
  • The facility to record the surroundings of your child’s cell phone whenever you want to.
Compatibility:
StealthGenie is compatible with all iPhone models having an operating system of iOS 4.0 or more. iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4S are all included in this.
A fan:
This iPhone tracker StealthGenie helped me keep a close eye on the activities of my son and made me fall in love with iPhones all over again. Now I am a die-hard fan of StealthGenie as well.

Sign Up for iPhone Tracker App:

StealthGenie (#1 iPhone Tracker App)

Price:

Standard:

3-Month License @$59.99 USD
6-Month License @$79.99 USD
12-Month License @$99.99 USD

PRO:-

3-Month License @$89.99 USD
6-Month License @$129.99 USD
12-Month License @$159.99 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.